Skip navigation

Your Tutor

You will be assigned a tutor (College Tutor for undergraduates and Graduate Tutor for post-graduates) who will be responsible for providing you with non-academic pastoral support (e.g. finance, accommodation, family, or medical issues). The tutorial system varies from college to college but you can always approach any other tutor or your Senior Tutor, who is in charge of the academic and pastoral welfare of the whole college, in addition to or instead of your assigned tutor.