Cambridge has a community of several thousand international students. This page will give you information you may need as an international student in Cambridge either before you arrive, or during your time in Cambridge. Other useful resources are:
The University International Cambridge site provides useful information and advice on life in Cambridge
The UK Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA) provides a wealth of information relating to all aspects of study and student life for international students
- EU students from low-income families may be eligible for the EU Cambridge Bursary
- The International Disabled Students fund
- You may also be eligible for college and university funds
- UKCISA provides lots of useful information and advice on International student finance
Health and Welfare
For advice on provision and cost of health services such as doctors and dentists see the advice by UKCISA.
Immigration, Visas and Support
Making sure you take time to sort out your student visa is incredibly important whether you are applying from outside the UK to begin a course at Cambridge, or whether you are applying in Cambridge for an extension. The Points Based Immigration Office will give you information on applying for a visa, extending a visa and answer all your immigration related questions as well as send you the relevant documents from Cambridge University.
You will also find information on visas and support for questions you may have via the Cambridge University International Office.
- A-Z International Students Guide
- CUSU International Freshers Guide
- iCUSU is the autonomous campaign which represents international students, organises events and campaigns about international life. To get in touch with the committee, ask a question about international life or get involved, see their website.