Skip navigation


There are a variety of sources of support, information and advice in Cambridge for undergraduates and graduates and you will find more information below so you can decide what is best for you. If you have questions, or would like to discuss the options for support, information and advice please contact us.

University Services

In your College

Whether you are an undergraduate or a postgraduate student, there is support available to you in your college. All students are assigned a tutor, and all undergraduate students are assigned a Director of Studies. Most colleges also employ a nurse and a chaplain and some may also have a counsellor. Every college has a JCR/MCR Welfare Officer or equivalent and some of the colleges have Peer2Peer Supporters. If you are unsure of who to go to in college contact the Student Advice Service.

Local and national services